Things to remember about this Christmas...
* As always, super excited and could not wait for it to get here, then it did! Yikes, I'm behind...is that really any different than anything for me?
* I never quit complaining about being tired.
* Christmas snow happened 15 days early. :)
* HE went crazy shopping. I never wanted to shop, so on Dec. 23, I was still trying and had given up on shipping out the presents that needed to leave the city.
* He's helped with tamale making in years past. This year he was a HUGE help decorating the cookies.
* I had no desire to eat a single Christmas cookie. So very unlike me!
* Mom got her diagnosis...but that's a topic for another day.
* No Christmas will ever be the same. :)
1 comment:
* Mom got her diagnosis...but that's a topic for another day.
Really? You're going to leave a cliffhanger like that out there for me to wonder about?
Post a Comment