Last year, at some awful hour, my dad and I embarked on our first (and maybe last) Black Friday outing. It was a blast, and his patience was unbelievable! This year, I did not have the energy to leave my house in attempt to experience the Black Friday madness. I hear the early sales should have been great, but this way, a few bucks stayed in my pocket!
Of course, I did have the energy to get the laundry done and sit here at my computer. I thought what a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit and the trend of on-line shopping! It was a great idea, right? I was not on-line at 4 AM trying to get those big bargains. After lunch, I attempted my first shopping. The first three websites I attempted each stalled out, I gave up. I wouldn't say that I have an abundance of either patience or perseverance, so I will have to shop another way, another day!
Hope your Black Friday experience was all you were hoping for -- even if that meant just getting to sleep in this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment