We miss you guys so much...

We miss you guys so much...
Puppy Pals -- just hanging out together!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's November

WOW! I can't believe it's November. Seems like just yesterday it was August!

Well, I had voted before Halloween. Halloween was another incredible disappointment. We stayed home this year. With Rita in recovery mode still, we hate to leave her for too long. She's recovering quite nicely, but she's a heap of energy and it's hard to contain her. We had planned to go to our High School homecoming game Halloween night, but well, it was just easier to stay home.

We live in a rather secluded neighborhood, and do not usually have many trick or treaters. This year we had all of about 8 and they were some rude little characters. Kids these days don't even say "Trick-or-treat". They wiped out our candy! Can you believe that? I mean, I didn't have a warehouse supply of candy, but there was a rather large bag. These not-so-little beings were not happy with the speed candy was handed out, and grabbed candy by the handful out of our candy bowl. Next year, the rules will have changed!

Lastly, sadly, the time has fallen back again. I used to love this day, an extra hour of sleep, like a little bit of heaven. HE has ruined it for me. HE hates this day; he hates it getting dark early. The best thing is that he loved it happening later this year. I keep telling him we have to be thankful for the little things! :)

Happy November -- VOTE THIS WEEK and then get to holiday shopping - the holidays will be here before we know what happened!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I'd rather have lots of trick-or-treaters than absolutely none like I did last year. :(

Stephanie said...

Me too. I miss those trick-or-treating days!