We miss you guys so much...

We miss you guys so much...
Puppy Pals -- just hanging out together!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making our own art!?

Well, we've been in the house for some time now. We have managed to paint only a couple of rooms. The floor has been replaced, in two rooms. We're not really do-it-yourselfers and we're not really all that creative. OK, well, I'm not either of those two things.

HE just loves cars and trucks. I think he probably subscribes to about 5 magazines and then saves them. So, he's got boxes and boxes of magazines. All filed away neatly, in order, by magazine type and year, of course. So, as a result, we have lots of space dedicated to the cataloging of magazines, that I believe, will never be of any use to anyone. I digress....

HE has been working at culling through the bad, useless stuff, but just hated to be "wasteful" and toss out the old magazines. (Not all, just one "brand".) I made the crazy suggestion to select the pictures he liked and frame them in sort of a collage. Well, I had no idea of what would happen when Mr. OCD was assigned a craft project of this sort.

I think this is week three of this project. I'm convinced there will be photos of cars on every wall of our house very soon. Please pray for my sanity during this self-inflicted turmoil! By the way, next time, I will keep my mouth shut! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

THAT is hilarious!! Good luck with the crazy new project that is rearing its ugly head!

Stephanie said...

Thanks...once they are done I'll snap a few pictures.