Here's a few pictures...
One of my favorites would have to be this little truck. I try not to like things of this shade of orange, but this one, I just can't help!
I couldn't help but notice the little Mini. We saw him cruising around both days we were at the show.
This was our ride. Last year we put it on a trailer and hauled it up there. It was a ton of extra work, we still had to wash the car when we got there and the MPG was terrible in the truck. So, this year, it was just us and our show gear. We drove it up and had a great time!
Of course, getting to park in the winner's circle the second day made the trip even better! Here's a picture of the award. (Not the actual plaque, because the actual award had misspelled words.
That explains at least a little of where our time has gone lately. I don't know why, but when we take a trip, it is just so much work. We spend the week before trying to get ready, and the week after playing catch up. Is this how it is for everyone? Probably not. We do make sure the entire house is clean, including the cars. Usually the dogs all get a bath, too. When we leave, we generally have a house sitter to deal with all of the dogs, and we wouldn't want to leave a mess for them. I think it's HIS OCD that gives us so much extra stuff to do -- he had 3 check lists last week. One "To Do", one "To Pack" and one "To Buy". I am always amazed at his attention to detail...and then when Saturday morning came and he went to put on his shoes and remembered he didn't pack his shoes, yes, I was laughing all day! ;)
1 comment:
Traveling can really take it out of you, but I find it's better when I travel alone, and since we stopped having pets. Now it's cake leading up (water a few plants, do laundry), but it still takes me a week to get all unpacked and back on the regular schedule. But, then, I'm lazy
Post a Comment