I know the internet has been around for years now. I hear that it may even run out of space or something crazy like that. Of course, everyone says you can find anything out on the internet, and I believe that, too. I love the internet; we have a SPECTACULAR relationship.
The web provides me a place to confront my secret questions, things I would be way too embarrassed to ask another human! Additionally, it's providing me this great blog space so I can remember what has happened in my life. (Of course, lately, I have had a hard time knowing what to blog about because everything seems too personal to put out on the web...what would people think of me if they knew ____....I digress...)
Today, I was not asking it a personal question, but a very relevant one -- where to have dinner!? Last night we discussed what we'd like for dinner tonight --eating out is not something we do often, so we try to put a little planning in it! My hubby wanted a good, southern Chicken Fried Steak. He swears he had a really good one somewhere, but can't remember where. I was kind enough to go through our receipts for the year, and I cannot find where he's had one out, go figure. But when I did a quick web search, I came across a web site --- www.chowhound.com I was surprised! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. But it's such a nice little list of people's honest opinions! Since I have such a love of food, this could be a MEGA-time waster...so excuse me, while I'm off to read about Farmers Markets in the area!
No comments:
Post a Comment