We miss you guys so much...

We miss you guys so much...
Puppy Pals -- just hanging out together!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whew!

Ok, I've made a few changes to my little space here on this world of mine.


I've added a picture -- that's Daisy & Missy hanging out by the window. I've added a few of my favorite songs down below. Hopefully, I can remember how I did this and will add more in the furutre.


This was taken over the weekend. My younger cousin graduated from high school this weekend. It was a very exciting time. I guess in my mind -- and I'm probably the only one that thought about it -- this was the first of our generation that my grandparents were not here to witness such a proud moment. I'm probably the only one to be so sentimental about it, but all the same, it was very happy, but a little sad. I wish they could have congradulated him on such a great achievement. He's looking to go to school in D.C. That will be a big change for such at Texas based family!
That's life -- things a changin'!

No comments: