We miss you guys so much...

We miss you guys so much...
Puppy Pals -- just hanging out together!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Weekend Plans!

Well, it's that time --- after lunch of Friday! (Not that I've had lunch, but technically, at 1 PM, I consider it, after lunch.) This week has been, well a typical week in my house/office. I really think much like separation of church and state, I need separation of house and office! :)

I've had a wonderful week of "Mucus" -- I hit my 30's and my immune system has been on vacation. I have no idea where I get these crazy colds, but they sure like me, alot. When they visit, they stick around -- I've been blowing my nose since Monday! I even had to cancel my dental appointment because if it! I don't feel bad, I guess it's like having family visit, it's just "draining" on me. I'm sure the cold just about to move on, and I'll be much happier because of it!

Last night, I felt better -- good enough to move furniture around! I should have taken some sort of design class, or maybe I should find one now. I have no clue on how to decorate a home. To be compeletely honest, we have been in the house for 7 years, and pretty much never moved the furniture! I find it hard to believe. My mom used to move the furniture in our house growing up, at least every season. I've moved it, but I never like what I do, or maybe I just don't like change, and I always end up putting it back, just like it was. At least last night, I ran out of time and we left things. You wouldn't believe how I moved stuff, I drew out the room, cut out furniture and everything. I just have such a hard time seeing how things will work.

Tonight, dinner -- somewhere where "He" can have a chicken fried steak. Tomorrow, something productive in the AM, baby shower in the PM, then Sunday, a Gem Show.

No comments: