I completely forgot to do this yesterday -- we tore down the wallpaper in the entry way. I wanted to document it, I'm anxiously awaiting how long we will do nothing with this very easy project. Actually, the walls in there look better WITHOUT anything, just they way they are, than they did with that wallpaper on there. It is making me want to rip out all of the wall paper in the entire house!
Yesterday afternoon I was working in the dining room and I heard a loud thud! They removed the carport to the house/garage next door. They also took down the three garage doors; I'm sure they will use those somewhere else. Perhaps they will get to work tearing down the place. We noticed a few weeks ago that the doors and windows were all being left open. Tonight we couldn't help but wonder if that had something to do with permits...maybe if the entire place is left open/vacant, it could somehow be condemned...then they wouldn't have to obtain permits to demolish the structures??? I don't know...just a guess, I know all of the permits required to do anything around here are crazy!
That's what I know if the tear downs. Let's see who progresses on the end result!
2 comments:
I know you can put up new wall coverings before they tear down the rest of that house. The race is on!!
I wouldn't put money on us, just yet.... But you never know, Angela's going to visit, she just may be our new painter! :)
Post a Comment