Does any one have that crazy neighbor next door? I think I have one. I am CERTAIN to others, I am the crazy neighbor next door.
Our neighbors hated when we put up the fence. Since then, many of my friends and family have immediately commented -- "Fences make good neighbors" or something like that. We have FOUR dogs -- who would want to live next to us without a fence? I don't have little dogs, ie, I do not have little dog poop. Also note, the fence seemed to put a stop to the continually adding of hounds at this house.
The house next door has been prepared for demo. I'll post pictures on another random rambling. The sewer clean outs were removed. While I'm not sure why they do it, apparently it is a rule that they decided to follow. I snooped over the holiday weekend, and it seems that they removed some flooring from at least one room. (I only peeked in one window, so maybe they removed more.)
Apparently there was an older lady around the corner. She was recently put in a nursing home. I believe she had a thrifty-ness, or just a weird obsession with saving things. As they have been cleaning up her property, they have removed numerous trash bags full of empty 1/2 gallon containers of ice cream. I don't know if she rinsed them and kept them in the garage, or if she just kept them. They are paper containers, so I'm not sure what she was saving them for, but there were many, many, many years worth of ice cream. I don't think even we eat that much ice cream. --- and we (I) LOVE ice cream.
Since I don't know many other neighbors, there's not much else I can add. Perhaps one day I will list more of my weird neighborly habits!
No comments:
Post a Comment