This is a picture of HIM in the pool. Note Rita, the beagle barking at him to get out of the pool.
This is a picture of Rita and Daisy, hot as can be, but not getting into the pool.
This is a picture of the Water Man. He found the biggest sprinkler he could find and gets such enjoyment out of it. Supposively, the sprinkler should shoot 40 feet. Unfortunately, our water pressure fluctuates ALOT. Sometimes, there's not enough pressure to make it work properly. When we bought the house, he said he'd let the grass die before he ever watered it. I think he may turn into one of those little old men that sits in their lawn chair holding the hose to water their yards! :)
It was dark by the time we finished our walk, but Missy and Rita did get into the pool after the walk. Rita tried to sit down, but didn't like the water all around her. The reason we actually got them a pool? We used to load them up and drive about a half hour to the dog park. There's two ponds for dogs to get into. We'd pack them up, fight the construction/traffic mess, they would run and play, but NEVER get into the water. I don't have the patience or time time go all the way to the dog park --- $5/gallon doesn't help! We took them to a closer park this weekend after they went shopping for their own dog food. This park has a neat little water feature, and Rita seemed to enjoy it. So we decided to pick up a little pool. I don't know if it will get used much, but we tried!
2 comments:
Fickle little pups! I hope they figure out they can get some heat relief that way pretty soon!
I just read how environmentally bad these pools are. I feel guilty -- we're "brown" enough. I'm going to have to put up a sign that says "Green-ness needed".
Post a Comment